Children’s Speech and Language Services provides a full range of speech and language services including:
- Articulation/Stuttering/Voice Assessments
- Speech and Language Evaluations
- Individual and Small Group Treatment
- Social Communication Groups
- Home or School Visits (when appropriate)
- Consultation to Families and Professionals
Therapy is typically delivered in an intimate, one-on-one setting by our professional clinicians. Group therapy sessions are also offered at different times of the year to enhance social communication.
Groups & Dyads
CSLS offers groups to address language and social skills. Children are carefully matched with a peer or group of peers, according to diagnosis, level of language and/or social difficulties, and age, in order to ensure optimal progress. Throughout the school year, we offer dyads and small groupings, with one or two clinicians. More intensive and larger groupings are offered during the summer months. Please contact CSLS for more information.